ONE AXE Pursuits will conduct the rappelling for the MS Million Dollar Tower Challenge. These highly experienced professionals will ensure you have a safe and a truly unforgettable experience. They provide high quality instruction for every level of participant.
Each participant of the Tower Challenge will need to arrive one hour before their timeslot to get geared up and go through a short training session. The ONE AXE team will ensure you feel safe and confident before you start your rappel. You can expect to be on location for up to three hours, as there may be a bottleneck on the rappels.
Please note the following participant considerations from rappel provider ONE AXE Pursuits in order to safely participate in the Tower Challenge event:
- A moderate activity level is required
- If you have any health concerns, please consult a physician
- Maximum weight capacity 300lbs
- If you have mobility issues, ONE AXE has options to suit most needs. Please contact Makhanna Seerattan at firstname.lastname@example.org to ensure we can make arrangements.
- You are required to complete liability waivers to participate in the Tower Challenge. These will be provided when you check-in at the event.
Each participant must complete a wavier to participate in the rappelling. Waivers will be available and signed on location during check-in.